My vision is for Redmond to be the leading city in the Puget Sound; a city where people and their voices matter. To achieve this vision, we need to:
1. keep Redmond city council non-partisan, so we can focus on solutions not ideology.
2. reduce traffic congestion and improve the delivery of services by implementing proven smart city/IoT technologies and philosophies.
3. have a city that is fiscally responsible so it doesn’t need to raise taxes.
4. have a city that respects and learn from the past, while embracing the future.
5. have a city which is business, especially small business, friendly.
6. have a city that build a culture where people are valued and listened to.